Woking Food and Drink Festival 2016 will return to the town centre from Friday 2 to Sunday 4 September 2016.
Our recipe for success
The award-winning, three-day festival is set to be another cornucopia of culinary delights, featuring:
- a full menu of celebrity and local chefs (we’ve got another cracking line up to announce this year!)
- a selection of over 80 food and drink exhibitor stalls (available for local and regional producers)
- a range of interactive activities for adults and children.
Woking Food and Drink Festival has gone from strength to strength since the first event in 2013. The visitor figures speak for themselves!
- 2013 festival = 20,000 visitors
- 2014 festival = 60,000 visitors
- 2015 festival = 90,000 visitors
Headline celebrity chefs
Each year, the festival attracts top celebrity chefs to demonstrate at the event, including:
- Monica Galetti (2015), chef, author and co-presenter and judge of MasterChef: The Professionals
- John Whaite (2015), author, TV chef and Great British Bake Off winner 2012
- Frances Quinn (2014), author and Great British Bake Off winner 2013
- Sabrina Ghayour (2014), author, blogger and TV chef
- Jack Stein (2014), TV chef
- Natalie Coleman (2013), MasterChef winner 2013
- Jo Wheatley (2013), author and Great British Bake Off winner 2011
Last year, we were voted ‘Best Local Food Event’ at the Surrey Life Food and Drink Awards 2015. Watch the video highlights here.
Returning for the third year, specialist food event management company, Do You Love Food Ltd, is responsible for administering the exhibitor recruitment process and managing the festival’s infrastructure.
Do You Love Food (on behalf of Woking Food and Drink Festival) is now accepting applications from local and regional exhibitors.
Included in the exhibitor fee will be one waterproof gazebo (3m by 3m), which will be erected and dismantled by the event management company.
Ancillary items such as tables, chairs, electrical sockets, etc, can also be booked via the event management company. These are available at an additional charge per item.
Exhibitor stalls are priced on a three-day hire only and according to the nature of the exhibitor’s business.
|Food and drink exhibitor||£330 plus VAT|
|Caterer - exhibitor wishing to sell food and/or drink for consumption on-site||£500 plus VAT|
|Local producer - food and drink producer who make their products and is based within a 20-mile radius of the venue||£210 plus VAT|
|Local caterer - food and drink exhibitor wishing to sell food and/or drink for consumption on-site and is based within a 20-mile radius of the venue||£350 plus VAT|
Please note: completed application packs received by Do You Love Food Ltd will not be processed, if the following items are not provided at the same time:
- a deposit (£50 cheque payable to: 'Events of Excellence Ltd')
- a completed Risk Assessment
- a completed Fire Risk Assessment
- a copy of the exhibitor's Food Hygiene Certificate
- a copy of the exhibitor's Public Liability Insurance (minimum £5 million)
To apply, please download the application pack here.
For more information about exhibitor applications, please contact Do You Love Food Ltd.
Phone: 02476 451355