The heart of the Woking Food and Drink Festival is held in Woking Town Centre, adjacent to Woking Shopping centres.
This festival features over 80 stalls and spread across the town centre incorporating Jubilee Square, Commercial Way, Mercia Walk, Market Walk, Gloucester Walk and Gloucester Square.
The festival is just a few minutes walk from Woking Train Station and key other attractions, including:
- Woking Shopping
- The Lightbox Museum and Art Gallery
- WWF-UK Living Planet Centre
- Ambassadors Theatre and Cinemas
Places to stay
Woking is home to a range of national and international hotel chains, which will suit all budgets.
- De Vere Venues Gorse Hill
- DoubleTree by Hilton
- Innkeeper's Lodge
- Premier Inn, Woking Town Centre
- Premier Inn, Woking West
- Travelodge, Woking Central
- List of B&Bs and smaller hotels
Woking benefits from a direct mainline rail service to London Waterloo and fast, regular services to the south and south-west of England, including locations such as Guildford, Basingstoke and Portsmouth.
Trains depart to and from London at least every 10 minutes throughout the day and the journey to Woking takes under half an hour.
For train information, visit www.southwesttrains.co.uk
For general train times, fares, tickets and rail information, visit www.nationalrail.co.uk
By road and parking
Woking Town Centre is within 10 minutes’ drive of the M25, M3 and A3. Parking is plentiful in Woking and is well signposted on the major routes into the town.
Off street car parks
- For the Shoppers' Car Parks (next to Woking Shopping and the New Victoria Theatre), enter the following postcode into your SatNav: GU21 6GB (Blue Car Park, Red Car Park, and Yellow Car Park).
- For the Victoria Way Car Park, enter the following postcode into your SatNav: GU21 8EW.
- For the Brewery Road Car Park, enter the following postcode into your SatNav: GU21 4LJ.
- For the Heathside Crescent Car Park, enter the following postcode into your SatNav: GU22 7AG.
Please note that controlled parking zones operate in Woking Borough, which restrict on-street parking in the main town centre and residential areas.
Woking is serviced by a comprehensive bus network managed by Surrey County Council. Find out more about bus services to and from Woking here.
National Express runs the Railair Coach to Heathrow, as well as others to locations further afield. For more information, visit www.nationalexpress.com