The multi award-winning Woking Food and Drink Festival is back for the seventh consecutive year, starting Friday 30 August to Sunday 1 September 2019.
Spread across Woking town centre’s main pedestrian areas, the free to attend festival has all the ingredients to serve up three days of delicious feasting, fun entertainment and interactive activities for all the family. Headline chefs and special guests include:
- Sabrina Ghayour, supper club host, TV presenter and author
- Martha Collison, GBBO quarter finalist and food writer
- Laurence Henry, MasterChef: The Professionals 2018 winner
- Chris Bavin, co-presenter of BBC's Eat Well for Less
- Steve Drake, chef patron of Sorrel restaurant*
- Tony Parkin, head chef of The Tudor Room* at Great Fosters Hotel
(* 1 Michelin star)
*** Exhibitor stalls ***
We received an unprecedented number of applications for this year's traders stalls. All spaces sold out within a couple of weeks. Interested traders can apply to join our waiting list.