The sixth annual Woking Food and Drink Festival will take place from Friday 31 August to Sunday 2 September 2018.
Named the county’s Best Local Food Event 2015, 2016 and 2017 by readers of Surrey Life magazine, the 2018 free-to-attend, unticketed festival is set to dish up three days of live cookery demonstrations served by Surrey’s top culinary talents and well-known celebrity chefs and over 80 high-quality artisan stalls.
Also on the menu is a smorgasbord of foodie and family activities on offer, including:
- Tante Marie masterclasses for adults and children*
- Magimix masterclasses with Howard Middleton*
- bite-size talks from local producers and experts
- wine and cocktail masterclasses*
- 'inspiring women in food' breakfast featuring Deliciously Ella*
- BBC's The Gastronaut live entertainment shows*
- celebrity book signing with Ching He Huang
- live musical and street entertainment and more!
(* Ticket fees or charity donations apply.)