The heart of the Woking Food and Drink Festival is held in Woking Town Centre, adjacent to Woking Shopping centres.
This festival features over 80 stalls and spread across the town centre incorporating Jubilee Square, Commercial Way, Mercia Walk, Market Walk, Gloucester Walk and Gloucester Square.
Festival opening times
- Friday 31 August: 9.30am to 6pm
- Saturday 1 September: 9.30am to 6pm
- Sunday 2 September: 10am to 5.30pm
Tante Marie Culinary Academy Theatre - live cookery demonstrations (approximately 40 minutes each) starting every hour on the hour.
- Friday 31 August: 10am to 4pm (closes at 4.45pm)
- Saturday 1 September: 10am to 4pm (closes at 4.45pm)
- Sunday 2 September: 10am to 4pm (closes at 4.45pm)
The festival is just a few minutes walk from Woking Train Station and key other attractions, including:
- Woking Shopping
- The Lightbox Museum and Art Gallery
- WWF-UK Living Planet Centre
- Ambassadors Theatre and Cinemas
Places to stay
Woking is home to a range of national and international hotel chains, which suit all budgets.
- De Vere Venues Gorse Hill
- DoubleTree by Hilton
- Innkeeper's Lodge
- Premier Inn, Woking Town Centre
- Premier Inn, Woking West
- Travelodge, Woking Central
- List of B&Bs and smaller hotels
Woking benefits from a direct mainline rail service to London Waterloo and fast, regular services to the south and south-west of England, including locations such as Guildford, Basingstoke and Portsmouth.
Trains depart to and from London at least every 10 minutes throughout the day and the journey to Woking takes under half an hour.
By road and parking
Woking Town Centre is within 10 minutes’ drive of the M25, M3 and A3. Parking is plentiful in Woking and is well signposted on the major routes into the town.
Off street car parks
- For the Shoppers' Car Parks (next to Woking Shopping and the New Victoria Theatre), enter the following postcode into your SatNav: GU21 6GB (Blue Car Park, Red Car Park, and Yellow Car Park).
- For the Victoria Way Car Park, enter the following postcode into your SatNav: GU21 8EW.
- For the Brewery Road Car Park, enter the following postcode into your SatNav: GU21 4LJ.
- For the Heathside Crescent Car Park, enter the following postcode into your SatNav: GU22 7AG.
Please note that controlled parking zones operate in Woking Borough, which restrict on-street parking in the main town centre and residential areas.
Woking is serviced by a comprehensive bus network managed by Surrey County Council. Find out more about bus services to and from Woking.
National Express runs the Railair Coach to Heathrow, as well as others to locations further afield.
When entering Woking Food and Drink Festival, you're entering areas where promotional photography, video and audio recording will be taking place.
By entering these event areas, you're consenting to photography, audio recording, video recording, and subsequently the release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction, which may be used for news, webcasts, promotional purposes, advertising, inclusion on relevant websites, social media, or any other purpose by Woking Food and Drink Festival.
If you do not wish for your image to be captured at close range by photography, video and/or audio and use for our promotional purposes, please visit the Festival Information Point to make yourself known and pick up a 'no marketing' identification sticker.